Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday thoughts

My thoughts this week seem to be circling around my upcoming 2nd chemotherapy treatment.  The anticipation of a visit with the oncologist, the next round of all those anti-nausea pills, the white cell boosting shots, the waiting time in the pharmacy, all give me opportunities to plan my attitude for these uncontrollable events. The waiting IS the hardest part, so I am choosing to accept the situation again, and make the best of it. I will have some time for blogging!

I have planned a few things to talk about with the oncologist; a couple of questions to ask to help me understand how this process progresses, and if there is anything I can/should do to improve it. I also plan to give compliments on the regiment that has, for the most part, worked well for me, and perhaps offer some tips that may make it easier for the next person. The people that have taken care of me are very nurturing individuals, which makes a huge difference in this situation. Kudos to my care team!

Thanks for helping me gain a new perspective for the start of my week - just knowing I have all of you reading this to support me is something I count as a Sunday blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment