Monday, March 2, 2015

Coffee together

This morning my word is coffee! I had a few minutes to wait for the coffee to brew early this  morning, and now I am waiting for  someone to enter my name, etc into the St Joseph  computer system. In our age of technology, one might assume the "systems" housed in the same building would" talk" to one another.  But then again I have neighbors whom I have not connected with either. So as I wait, I am thinking of how this blog may help me to connect with those around me, in some way to share a bit of me with you.  Maybe you will feel comfortable here too, and leave a note about you. Let's have coffee!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading this as I wait for coffee to brew...something I've never done while home alone. Really made me think of how lonely breakfast is without friends or family here to start the day, and then I ended up spending it with you, mi numero uno de familia! Thanks for the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by for a cup of Jo - JoMama that is

      Delete