Sunday, August 14, 2016

Love the Harvest, Harvest the Love

Camp Courage friends
 My camp adventure ended at the base of 150 ft. climb, that we all repelled down. A fabulous ending, and our final acts of courage together in this trip.
I will cherish the harvest of love I received, and do my best to pay the feeling forward, again and again.

Upon my return home I was greeted by this wonderful garden bounty. I had more than this, and like to share with my neighbors. I hope they enjoy the fantastic freshness in their own homes.
I started my breakfast with coconut oil date of onions, some summer squash, and green beans from my harvest last night. I scrambled in some eggs, and topped it off with some feta cheese and heirloom tomatoes. I am always thankful for the dekiciis combinations that come from a little hard work, and perservierance.
My week has been filled with a harvest of love, in many ways.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of your bounty and of the new heights you climbed with your courageous friends. It's always nice to come home to a full pantry!

    ReplyDelete