Friday, August 5, 2016

I recently changed phones, and though I am happy with the upgrade, i was not able to transfer my pics, nor my notes. This gives me a chance to start with fresh thoughts, which I am sure you can't wait to listen to.(I am sure you hear my voice, if you already know me)

Today I am waiting for my flight to Denver. I have been looking forward to spending time with my bother's sister-in-law, and I finally have an opportunity to do just that.

My other reason for a trip to Denver is that I have been invited to attend Camp Courage through my work. The program is participating with First Descents, a program to teach me rock climbing. I know, I never would have tried anything like this in my own. Our company offers this excursion for cancer survivors, to help us conquer our fears, and share with others what amazing things we have already been dealing with. Pretty cool, if you ask me!

So as I embark on my adventure, I thought that maybe some of you have had the opportunity to take on a challenge that you never planned to include, and I'd sure like you to tell me how Fabulous you felt when you achieved your goal.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment