Friday, May 15, 2015

Waiting and reminiscing

Sorry for not posting last week- too many distractions I guess!
So here is how it went for me.....
Forgot I needed to pick up a script on my way in and to take a pill an hour before I arrived for treatment so I guess it is my fault for the delays. No complaints as I am having a nice visit with my mom and spending quality time for our Mother's Day weekend.
Makes me think of past ways we celebrated, and which might be my most memorable. Oh it has to be the time we took all our dogs to the dog park and had a picnic. How well behaved they all were, and how proud we were of our "kids" as they romped with the others in the park. Since they were my only grandchildren at that time, it was so special for all of us.
Also makes me cherish memories of spending the day with my sister, as her birthday often fell on Mother's Day - oh how we would laugh and find something special to do to mark the occasion.
So no matter who you spend the day with, we can make a precious memory just by being together.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment