Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting to feel better

Today I am waiting with my mama to see a Dr for her cough. I am so glad I took the extra precautions to mask up for our trip. Many people waiting, small space, not a great combination! With my immune system compromised from chemo, I have to do everything I can when I can't control my immediate area. I'm not antisocial, just more anti-germ than normal.
So as I wait for her to be seen, I think about how important it is for Everyone to remember not to "share" when they are sick, sniffly, or just under the weather feeling. Hard as it is to stay home, it shows respect to others to do so! Lets make it more OK not to join a celebration or go in to work when we are not at our best. And I can't tell You enough to wash your hands, block the cough, use hand sanitiZer! We never know how a germ will effect someone who may already have less to fight with. I can't wait for my body to be strong again!

No comments:

Post a Comment