Saturday, April 4, 2015

Greeting the day


Well I am once again the first one up at my house, and I so enjoy the peace and quiet. As I let the dog out, I notice the tulips are announcing the day with brilliant hues of red, yellow and purples. What a lovely greeting for Easter!
We made our Easter ham dinner last night as Peter will be working later shifts today and tomorrow, so he can take his delicious leftovers and celebrate a couple more times. I'm not able to attend the church services this year but will see if I can at least have some time with family, even if it is next weekend. Our tradition is to have a get together and take our annual Easter pics, but this year we don't have a plan in place, yet- kinda snuck up on us! We are great at last minute coordination so it will all work out as it is supposed to. It is our time together that we record and our scrapbooked memories will easily be recorded no matter the day of our gathering!
Speaking of scrap booking, I printed out a bunch of pics yesterday's so I'm going to hop over to craftwithanna.com to get some ides for some cute layouts! Talk to you again soon!
Happy Easter !

No comments:

Post a Comment