Wednesday, August 26, 2015

First Tattoos


Today I had my scan for my radiation plan. Super nice technicians and nurses and the    Doctor is amazing too.  As I was positioned on the scanning table, I kept wondering when they would administer the tattoos, how many will there be, and most of all, will they be very noticeable? Well I really didn't have so much to worry about as they are very small skin pricks, and pink! She used a black light to give a visual check so I'll have to find a low cut top and a black light dance floor to really show off my new tats!  So in other words all that energy wondering about if it would hurt, etc was unwarranted.
I have begun my radiation treatments last Monday, which puts me finishing about the first week of October. For that I am very excited as it will mark the end of another chapter in this old breast cancer story!

No comments:

Post a Comment